Ready for the thrills and scares that come with the cooler weather of October? Add these 5 must-see Richmond haunted houses to your calendar for Halloween!
With Autumn just around the corner, it’s time to make plans to attend these 5 must-see Richmond haunted houses. Take a look at our list of thrilling experiences in Richmond and surrounding areas to get fresh ideas. Don’t see a favorite activity here? Let us know, and we will get it added!
- 🏚️ Red Vein Haunted House
- 🗣️ Ginny Says
- 🐇 Red Vein - Rabbit's Cry Field [VIDEO]
- 🤡 Creepy Hollow Scream Park
- 💬 Scream Park Reviews (2018) [VIDEO]
- 👻 Selling a Haunted House?
- 😈 Den of Fear
- 🗣️ Miss A Says
- 🚶♀️ Walk Through Den of Fear [VIDEO]
- 💀 Scream Forest
- ⚰️ Last Year's Screams [VIDEO]
- 🎃 Dead City Lodge
- ☠️ They Can Smell Fear [VIDEO]
- 🕯️ Add a Haunted House!
🏚️ Red Vein Haunted House
Ready for your first scare of the season? Plan for an eventful trip to the Red Vein Haunted House, an indoor and outdoor immersive environment.
Just 20 miles from downtown Richmond, you’ll find terrifying sets and characters that are inspired by dark art. Buy Tickets!
October 2019 Dates
- October 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 (7:30 PM – 11 PM)
- October 27, 31 (7:30 PM – 10 PM)
- November 1, 2 (7:30 PM – 11 PM)
🤡 Creepy Hollow Scream Park
What happens when you have more than 50 talented actions, gruesome monsters, startling illusions, and awesome animatronics in one location? Creepy Hollow Scream Park is what happens!
The calendar of dates for 2019 is not released but last year they were open on weekends throughout October. Check their website for current dates as we get closer to Halloween!
- May be too scary for small children
- Outdoor experience
- Photographs not permitted
👻 Selling a Haunted House?
😈 Den of Fear
They don’t recommend this terrifying haunted house for those 13 years of age and under. Why? They call it Den of Fear for a good reason!
Current scare dates are not posted yet, so be sure to check their website for current information when making plans.
- Buy tickets ahead – skip the line
- Handicap accessible – let them know!
- Strobes (1 area) – they designed a way around them
💀 Scream Forest
You’re taken to the edge of the woods and left to find your way out. Of course, no one will come to help you if you scream, right? Bonus! There are two haunted houses on this walk. Good luck!
They open the gates at 7 PM and start the terrifying adventure at 7:30 PM. Dates not posted for this year, so check their website when making plans.
- Not meant for small children
- Come early, it gets busy!
- Outdoor event, dress warmly
🎃 Dead City Lodge
These people take Halloween seriously! In fact, you’ll find them offering scary adventures all year. You’ll find a haunted trail and an indoor haunted experience.
The best way to stay informed about their events and opening dates for October is to visit their Facebook page, give it a like, and follow the events.
Dead City Tips
- There is a “no boo” walk for kids.
- The actual lodge event is scary!
- Check with them for ticket cost.
🕯️ Add a Haunted House!
We are a locally owned Real Estate team right here in RVA, and we believe our motto says it all: ALL ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE!!! We strive to make our client’s need to sell or buy a home, or even their property management needs an overall great experience. Our business model is deeply founded in the fact that it is all about the experience!