Home buying and selling during the Coronavirus pandemic can be tricky, but with special precautions taken, you can still move forward! Here’s how.
These are scary and uncertain times, but we are right there with you! Let’s take a closer look at buying and selling a home during the Coronavirus pandemic and the precautions we are taking to protect our clients and the real estate team here at The Wilson Group.
🏡 Is it safe to buy a home?
We encourage our clients to not let fear control their decisions at this time. Instead, we want you to make informed choices based on answers to the following questions.
- Does your current employment offer stability and security?
- Can you afford to spend your savings on a down payment?
- What are your mortgage loan options?
Right now, we are seeing a drop in listing prices, which makes this the perfect time to get a great deal on a home in the Richmond area. As in times past, you may find that your investment now has big benefits as the market rebounds and the crisis subsides.
😷 Safety Steps We’re Taking
We encourage our clients to proceed with their real estate transactions, but we do recognize the need for extra precautions as we deal with the Coronavirus. Here’s what we are doing at The Wilson Group to make things safer for our real estate agents and clients.
- Our admins and agents are working from home, limiting their contact with vendors.
- Our virtual systems allow us to stay on top of all business and keep things moving.
- We are using safety precautions as recommended by the CDC.
📱 Contact The Wilson Group
🤔 Should I sell my house now?
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t move forward with selling your house if that’s something you’ve planned. Understand that there may be delays related to certain inspections and the closing may need to be adjusted, but don’t let fear keep you from reaching your goals.
- Plan to be out of the house when inspectors, stages, and photographers are present to limit social contact.
- Use wisdom when it comes to open houses. Have plastic gloves and sanitizer on hand.
- Communicate with us if you have any signs of illness. We will reschedule any appointments.
😎 Stay Safe & Calm
We do everything we can do keep your transactions timeline on track, but there could be delays with showings and closings that are beyond our control at this time. We are dedicated to the highest level of communication, and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
We are a locally owned Real Estate team right here in RVA, and we believe our motto says it all: ALL ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE!!! We strive to make our client’s need to sell or buy a home, or even their property management needs an overall great experience. Our business model is deeply founded in the fact that it is all about the experience!